For your first check
You meet the requirements if you can prove
- English language skills equating C1 (CEFR) – mandatory!
- an academic degree (any subject) which equals 180 or 210 European credit points (ECTS) + after the degree at least 1 year of job experience in logistics or business administration or technology or IT
or (and this is specific to our region of Germany – Rhineland-Palatinate)
- at least 3 years of job experience in the fields of logistics, business administration, technology or IT.
- admission test
Seems that you are eligible – now you need details to be sure
Requirements for postgraduates (with academic degree stating 210 ECTS) – Checklist for application with degree
- academic degree with a grade of at least 2.5 (German grade) (grade conversion with modified Bavarian formula)
- job experience (at least 1 year) after the first academic degree in the fields of business administration, technology or IT
- proof of English language skills equating at least with level C1 (CEFR) or equivalent e. g. IELTS 6.5/7.0 and higher, CAE, BEC higher, TOEFL iBT 95 – 120 and other known tests. This is mandatory and absolutely necessary to be successful in this programme!
- admission test* for students with a grade lower than 2.5 (grade conversion with modified Bavarian formula)
- extra-module (value 30 ECTS) is compulsory for students whose degree states only 180 ECTS credit points (see fees and curriculum).
Requirements for applicants without academic degree
- university entrance qualification (German Hochschulzugangsberechtigung - database)
- At least 3 years of significant executive work experience in the fields of logistics, business administration, technology or IT
- admission test*
- proof of English language skills equating at least with level C1 (CEFR) or equivalent (s. above).
*The admission test is scheduled individually with the applicants. It consists of a written exam and an interview at the Ludwigshafen University. For applicants not living in Germany the written part can be done in cooperation with a partner of the university in their country. The interview can take place online.
You want a first check of your eligibility?
In case you are applying for several universities you can also
- apply for a certificate of equivalence at the ZAB (with costs)
- ask for evaluation of your documents at www.uni-assist.de/en/ (with costs)
You want to check by yourself? We recommend the data base anabin (in German)
You meet all the requirements? You have prepared all the required documents of the checklist? Then: Apply now!