Our advice: Download the checklist of all required documents and read the instructions for the application attentively. Then prepare all required documents and send the complete dossier via registered mail/messenger. Certified copies or originals are mandatory to prove authenticity!
Deadlines: Online application is available from
Deadline extended to 31 July 2019
1st April to 30th June for the following winter semester or
1st October to 15th January for the following summer semester.
The summer semester starts on 1st March, the winter semester on 1st October.
1. Application at the zfh – our cooperation partner
Your contact: Ms. Lina Böhlke (email@example.com - Phone: +49 261 91538-20)
- Please complete the forms of the online application portal on www.zfh.de. You can save an interim status and complete your application later, too.
- Send the application dossier (see checklist) by post: certified copies of the documents, signed print-out of the online application, cv/resume to the zfh
zfh – Zentrum für Fernstudien im Hochschulverbund
- The zfh checks your application & feedback by email (missing documents/admission test)
- Admission test is done by the university: If you need to pass an admission date, the zfh informs you and the university. Ms. Zimmermann will fix an individual appointment for it with you and give you all needed information. Please don’t prepare for the test. For applicants not living in Germany the written part can be done in cooperation with a partner in their country. The interview can take place online.
- Application complete – admission possible: zfh (Lina Böhlke) sends admission certificate and notification of charges (1.950 Euro 1st semester + approx. 132,75 Euro* student social contribution). At this point you can still withdraw with an e-mail.
2. Enrolment at the Ludwigshafen University
- You accept the university place in doing transfer of the fee for the first semester and filling out the enrolment form of the University + send it back to zfh
- Enrolment & start: 2 emails: 1st email from student Service Center with your enrolment number, 2nd email from Iris Zimmermann with online login + guides + semester sheet
- First online meeting for introduction (mid/end of October or mid/end of March)
*social contribution for winter semester 2019/20
Questions? Contact us